Use alum for teeth decay, hemorrhoids, acne, pimples, skin irritation and other health issues and won’t believe its effects!
We all know that there are certain types of stones that have some special function, whether for the kitchen, for the body or for anything else that make it more than a rock. One of them that we can use of example is the poma rock, which has diverse uses for the body.
On this occasion, we will talk about a completely unknown rock that has many uses. This rock is volcanic and comes from Asia, has no drug or chemical components, is non-toxic and causes no side effects. In short, it is for the well-being and health of everyone.
It could be said that it has been spoken of before; however, it is not recognized at all, to the point where very few people really know what it is for and use it as it should. In this article we want to show you the benefits that the Alum stone can bring to your health, and it will surprise you to know the amount of things you can achieve with it.
Surely when you finish reading this article, you will want to find out how to get one for your personal use. The benefits of alum for teeth, skin, hemorrhoids etc. will leave you speechless.
Benefits of Alum for teeth, skin, hemorrhoids and more…
- It is a powerful healing, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and firming agent.
- Prevents irritation and infection of the skin.
- Stops hemorrhoids.
- Fights acne and pimples.
- Alum for teeth decay, cavities and gums works wonderfully, as well as for tooth pain.
- It relieves pet sores and inflammation on the nails.
- This stone has a translucent appearance and it is great for the skin to prevent irritations.It is easy to obtain it in herbalists or health food stores. It is advisable to wet it and then to use it on the skin, in this way you will avoid the irritation of it.
Among its other uses we can also mention:
After the shaving of the sensitive skin: slightly wet it and rub it in the sensitive place, such as the armpits.
For shoes and feet: mix alum and zinc oxide powder, place them in the shoes and feet; this helps to combat bad odors.