Learn how to close pores on face naturally using one of these 3 homemade remedies. Open pores can cause a lot of damage to your health; eliminate them now!
It is normal for people to have an area with enlarged pores in the face. This problem forces us to use more makeup to hide them. But putting makeup doesn’t solve the problem. In fact, it can cause even further damage to your face and overall health.
We all know that dilated pores are not due to illness or that they are a symptom that something is wrong in our body. They are signs of aging or a result from different face treatments. They are so bothering and causing us to use magic tricks to get rid of them. Worst of all, these dilated pores tend to get dirty, making our look face worse.
The main cause for this condition is: the presence of glands that produce sebum (since the open pores are the result of the appearance of these glands).
If the pores are large, the reasons are sweating, excess fat or incorrect cleaning of the face; the larger the pore, more bait produces. We also know that the area of the face that is always a victim of open pores is the nose. This is where we put most of our makeup. But, have you ever wondered how to close pores on face naturally? We have 3 solutions for you; three homemade mask that will solve your problem in a few days!
How to close pores on face naturally?
Aloe Vera and orange face mask
This mask tonifies the skin thanks to its large amounts of vitamin C that exfoliate the face. You need the following:
– Orange Juice
– 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel
How to make:
– Extract the orange juice and aloe Vera gel
– Heat the juice and gradually add the gel to integrate better
– When mixed, wait the mixture to cool or use it warm. Leave it to act for 20 minutes
– Remove it with cold water and anoint moisturizer.
Baking soda mask and egg whites
You will be able to nourish and tone your face, which is why this combination is ideal. You need:
– Half glass of milk
– 1 tablespoon baking soda
– Egg white
How to make:
– Warm the milk and add the baking soda and egg white, mix with a spoon very well
– Leave the mixture to cool for a bit
– With a cotton, apply the paste and massage the face
– Do it two days a week, for approximately 15 minutes
Mask of wheat and lemon flour
With its enormous vitamins content, it is the best mask of all. You need:
– Half glass of warm water
– 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
– Half lemon juice
How to make:
– Mix the ingredients until you get a paste
– Apply it and leave it for 20 minutes and try not to make many expressions
– Remove with fresh water and then use a moisturizer. Use it twice a week.