Using bee propolis for allergies, infections, inflammations, immune system improvement and many other health issues will save you from a lot of trouble!
Have you ever heard of something called propolis? It turns out that the origin of its name comes from the Greek “propolis” which means “defender of the city”. In our case, propolis is the defender of our body. Propolis is an excellent remedy to combat any type of infections of your skin, such as sores for example.
In fact, within its properties we can highlight that it is excellent for stimulating the body’s defenses. This powerful natural antibiotic is used in many ways since, as mentioned above, it is excellent against imperfections of the skin and other parts of the body.
The way to prepare it to use it is quite simple. You need 100 grams of propolis and a liter of water, nothing more. You should put both ingredients in a jar and let it mash for about 10 days in a cool, dry place.
After the time has passed, you should place the resulting mixture in an atomizer and it’s ready. Commonly, people use it by spraying the remedy directly into the throat if they have any infection there. In fact, propolis is great in fighting colds and other lung diseases.
The most important properties that propolis contains are: it is a powerful antibiotic and antioxidant, protects blood vessels, has vitamins B, C and E, is analgesic and more.
Use bee propolis for allergies, infections, lung diseases and more…
- Using bee propolis for allergies will end with the itching, watery eyes and coughing.
- Bee propolis accelerates the recovery of oral wounds.
- Treats herpes simplex, both labial and genital.
- Combats oral infections, throat and infections in the oral cords.
- Treats inflammation of the mucosa.
- Helps regulate appetite and prevent stomach ulcers.
- Prevents and helps to recover from respiratory infections.
- It is natural anti-inflammatory, heals and prevents infections.
- Helps maintain oral health and stimulates the recovery of infections or oral injuries.
- It is highly effective as an antibiotic to prevent colds, flu, pharyngitis and tonsillitis.
- Dilates and reduces capillary fragility and normalizes blood pressure.
With this powerful natural antibiotic you can face many health problems. Do not hesitate and get bee propolis to have it at home in case of an emergency.