We spend around 1/3 of our lives sleeping, which means that the sleeping position we choose every night has a huge effect on our body when it comes to stress relief, keeping us fit and overall healthy. In order to get proper rest, it is essential that you find the perfect sleeping position, as otherwise your body will not be able to function normally.
Another important thing is the sleeping position you are in when you are with your partner. Down below is a list of 8 sleeping positions which you should avoid when sleeping with your partner.
1. The first position is known as “The Medusa” and it is highly uncomfortable with your partner.
2.The second position is known by the name “Headlock,” and despite most people doing it unintentionally when sleeping, you should do your best to avoid it.
3. The name of the third position is “BOA constructor” and it must be avoided as it will leave your partner sleepless and without oxygen.
4. “The Fugitive” position is one of the most common sleeping position of couples, but despite this, everyone should do their best to stick to their side of the bed.
5. The fifth sleeping position is any position which involves sleeping with beds. It isn’t recommended that you sleep with your furry friends.
6. Avoid putting cold feet on your partner, as this is also highly uncomfortable to begin with.
7. Avoid taking the whole blanket for yourself when sleeping.
8. Avoid sleeping on your stomach, as this can have an overall negative effect on your health, and leave you restless and have you wake up tired and gasping for air.