Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants you can find thanks to its unlimited health benefits. You can use its leaves and gel to treat a large number of health issues and skin conditions efficiently. Since it is a natural product, Aloe Vera has potent properties which work far more efficiently than conventional chemical-packed products.
You can consume Aloe Vera leaves in a tea form, or simply extract the gel from its leaves and drink it as a smoothie or apply it externally on the affected area.
Simply take an Aloe Vera leaf, cut it in half and use the gel to treat wounds, cuts or burns.
Aloe Vera can provide the following benefits:
- It can relieve pain from sunburns
Apply it on your skin or any other affected area and the gel will help rejuvenate and accelerate cell regeneration and growth. You can also apply the gel on the skin as it is an excellent moisturizer.
- It is packed with potent antioxidant and anti-fungal properties, which makes it great for treating mouth candida.
3. It is rich in all possible vitamins especially B12.
4. It is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, chromium, copper, iron, zinc, manganese and other immunity boosters.
5. It treats allergies, skin inflammations and conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, blisters and more.
6. It naturally balances the levels of blood sugar.
7. It relaxes the nerves and relieves heart burn.
8. It improves the health of your gums and teeth.
9. Aloe Vera can treat all types of illnesses including colds and flu.
To use Aloe Vera topically, cut the leaves in half and rub them gently on the affected area.
How To Extract Aloe Vera Gel
To use Aloe Vera internally, simply extract the gel and prepare a delicious smoothie.
Start off by cutting the sides and the tip. Make sure the upper cut isn’t wider than your finger, as the gel will pour out immediately.
Once done, take a thin knife and remove the inner layer slowly. Cut the middle and using a regular spoon, scrap the gel and pour it somewhere aside in a container for a later use.
But don’t throw away the peels just yet. They have been known for giving the skin an incredible natural retreat. Use them to prepare a homemade aromatic face mask.
Once you’re done, pour the thin layer of pure Aloe Vera gel in your blender and blend it along you’re your favorite fruits and veggies, or if you like it plain and simple add some water. If you want to prepare an excellent detoxification drink, it is recommended that you mix the gel with some lemon and honey.