THE BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF CHICKEN EGGS ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER SCRUTINY. PEOPLE HAVE LONG CONSUMED THIS PRODUCT WHICH IS NOW PROVEN TO BE UNIQUE IN ITS COMPOSITION, AND IN DIFFERENT WAYS. LOOK AT THE RESULTS OF RECENT STUDIES ON THE BENEFITS OF EGGS FROM THE CHICKEN. STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT 2-3 EGGS ARE THE OPTIMAL DAILY DOSE.
- You start to lose weightUS scientists have come to the conclusion that if you combine diet with a small amount of calories in chicken eggs for breakfast, you lose unwanted weight twice as fast. This breakfast will keep you fuller for longer, so it will decrease and overall food intake during the day.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption
If you offer someone to eat a spoonful of fish oil or eat a boiled egg, the majority of people will choose the second. Especially when you know that the amount of vitamin D is the same in both options. Also, scientists have found a way to increase the amount of vitamin D in eggs by feeding hens with special accessories. Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and strengthens your bones and teeth.
- Your brain is under the protection of cholinePhospholipids, which allow normal communication of brain cells are composed of choline. Medically proven that this vitamin is the most important of matter comprising the brain. If you eat 2 eggs a day, your body gets enough of this nutrient. The lack of choline can lead to a reduction in memory.
- Slows the aging processThis is the result of research in the Netherlands. In 87% of women who were aged 35 to 40 years, have reduced skin blemishes and wrinkles. In men, visibly reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
- Helps inconceivingB vitamins play a major role in the formation of sex hormones. Vitamin B9 has another name, folic acid. With its help form red blood cells and fetal neural tube, so reducing the risk of mental retardation. Chicken egg 1 contains 7 micrograms of that vitamin.
- The vision is protected thanks to luteinNew research has shown that eggs from hens full are of lutein. This substance is responsible for clear and sharp vision. When there is a lack of lutein in the eyes may cause harmful problems and reduce vision.
- Vitamin B complex protects the skin, hair and liverBiotin, vitamin B12 and certain proteins are crucial for strengthening the hair and skin. Phospholipids found in chicken eggs encourage the elimination of toxins from the liver.
- Reducing the risk of cancerCholine, which is essential for the brain, also reduces the risk of cancer. According to the results of one study, women who daily diet includes eggs, had 15% less chance of breast cancer.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseaseStudies have shown that cholesterol which is found in eggs is balanced with phosphatides, so it is not bad for health. It also reduces the production of cholesterol in the body. In addition, eggs contain omega 3 fatty acids that lower blood triglycerides, and thus the risk of cardiovascular disease.