The quick weight loss can be achieved using a military diet. The only thing you have to do is to follow the military diet strictly. You must stick to the portion of meal suggested and follow the diet’s guidelines.
However, the military diet is not that firm and allows the replacement of one fruit with another and you can even use lentils instead of meat.
The use of mustard, non-stick cooking spray, lemon juice, spices, tea, calorie-free sweetener, water and black coffee is also allowed during the diet.
The diet will continue only for three days. In the diet period, you will burn a lot of fat and boost the metabolism of your body.
You can repeat this diet only after a gap of four days. Don’t use this diet back to back as your body need some time to recover from the diet.
3 Days Military Diet
- Breakfast: 1 cup coffee or tea, a slice of toast, ½ grapefruit, 2 tbsp. peanut butter.
- Lunch: a slice of toast, ½ tuna, 1 cup coffee or tea
- Dinner: 1 cup green beans, 3 ounces meat, ½ banana or some other fruit, 1 cup ice cream (vanilla flavor) 1 apple.
- Breakfast: a slice of toast, 1 egg, ½ banana or some other fruit
- Lunch: 1 egg (boiled), 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 crackers
- Dinner: 2 hot dogs without the bun, ½ cup carrots, 1 cup broccoli, ½ banana or some other fruit, ½ cup ice cream (vanilla flavor)
- Breakfast: 1 slice cheddar cheese, 5 crackers, 1apple
- Lunch: a slice of toast, 1 cooked or boiled egg
- Dinner: 1 cup tuna, 1 cup ice cream (vanilla flavor), ½ banana or some other fruit.
Some exercise can be combined along with the diet to get the desired results. Overweight people can go for a walk during the diet.
Some other exercise includes jogging, swimming, jumping rope and using a treadmill which helps in losing weight.
Consult the doctor if you are suffering from any chronic disease or you are under medication before you start the diet. Use this simple diet and say goodbye to the excess weight in just 3 days.