See how to get mucus out of anyone; literally anyone, starting from 1 year old child. All you need is this patch and the mucus is out!
Cough is a lung condition that anyone, from a child to an adult, can suffer from. Hence, there are many pharmaceutical drugs that claim to fight cough.
But there is a natural home remedy that works better than any other remedy. If you want to know it, we invite you to read this article very carefully. It consists of a patch that is made with materials that you have at home and ingredients that everyone knows.
This application helps the affected person or child to manage to expel any toxin from their lungs, be it mucus or another factor that is causing the cough. This remedy is made thanks to a poultice of honey that contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps to relieve the cough.
After the first time you use it, the cough is completely relieved, but you can continue to use it for a few more days. It can be applied to any adult regardless of age and children over 12 months, being always alert of any reaction on the skin that may have an undue reaction.
But you should be alert to the temperature, since if the affected one exceeds 37 degrees, the poultice should not be used.
Learn how to get mucus out using honey
Now, what you will need to prepare this poultice are the following ingredients:
- Vegetable oil
- Adhesive fabric tape
– You should use a small amount of each ingredient, but make it equitable.
– Mix the flour with the honey then add the vegetable oil of your preference. You should finish getting a mixture that won’t remain stuck to your fingers. If that happens, add a little more oil and mix again.
– Place the mixture in a cloth and wrap in the gauze.
– You should place the gauze on the chest or back and adjust with the tape. Do not put it near the heart.
– Let it act for 2 or 3 hours, but you can also leave it overnight if you hold it tight.
You’ve learned how to get mucus out. You will immediately notice how the cough gradually fades away.
Don’t forget to SHARE this info with your friends and family so they could also benefit from it!