Only some people know that laurel leaves besides being used in the kitchen can also be very beneficial for our health. Laurel leaves are used to prepare an excellent medicinal oil that possesses a lot of beneficial properties for our health and you can prepare it at home!
BENEFITS OF LAUREL LEAVES:
– Calms the nervous system.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Decreases the problems with the colon.
– Decreases and stimulates the process of sweating.
– Is very useful in painful joints and it helps in cases of varicose veins.
– Improves the mental activity in general.
-30 grams of laurel leaves
-250 ml of olive oil
How to make:
– Crush the sheets with a mortar.
– You should notice a little bit of oil come out of them.
– Leave them to dry.
– Then, put the olive oil over them and keep them in a glass jar.
– Cover it and to leave it to rest like that for 2 weeks on a cool and dry place.
– After some time, you must change the crushed leaves with new ones, so that the aroma can intensify with the help of the same procedure.
– Cover and leave it for two more weeks.
– Strain the oil.
– Use a piece of gauze or cotton.
– Squeeze the cloth as much as you could to retain the minimal possible oil.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL
It is desired to use it warmed up.
Rub the oil on the affected area.
You can also use it for ear problems or to treat a migraine.
For strong pain in the head, massage this oil on the temples and the pain will disappear rapidly.
You can even replace aspirin using laurel oil because this oil reduces body temperature.
Laurel oil improves the appetite.
It helps you eliminate stomachache and intestinal problems.
It normalizes the renal and hepatic function.
This oil can also be used as a lotion to solve skin problems.
It is a very effective and can be used as a lotion against blackheads and acne.