Believe it or not, a very simple, but potent ingredient can stop a heart attack in only one minute. John Christopher, a popular herbalist, discovered a beneficial method for stopping a heart attack. His contribution to alternative medicine is very significant. The ingredient, according to him, is cayenne pepper.
Cayenne pepper is a type of chili pepper and you should always have it in your kitchen cupboard because you can never know whether you will need to save someone from a heart attack. According to the Scoville Heat Units, cayenne pepper has 90,000 Scoville units. Habanero, African Bird, Thai Chi, Jamaican Hot Pepper, Jalapeno, and Scotch Bonet are pepper species with the same SHU value. Cayenne pepper can be found in supermarkets, health food stores, and green markets.
How can cayenne pepper help if a person is having a heart attack?
You should give the person to drink a glass of water mixed with a tsp of cayenne pepper. However, if the person is unconscious, put few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the patient’s tongue.
Being a potent stimulant, cayenne pepper will increase the heart rate and transfer blood to all body parts and thus, it will balance the circulation. Cayenne pepper has calcium, zinc, selenium, and magnesium which are important minerals. It’s also rich in vitamins A and C.
Dr. Schulz’s recipe for cayenne tincture
You will need:
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 to 3 cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol, vodka for example
- One liter glass bottle
How to make:
First, put on the gloves and then fill one quarter of the bottle with cayenne pepper and pour the alcohol so that it covers the pepper. Then, in a blender, blend the peppers and alcohol until you get a sauce-like consistency. Next, add the blended mixture to the bottle to fill 3/4 of the bottle. Then, pour alcohol to the top of the bottle and close it. Store the bottle in a dark place for 2 weeks and shake it daily. After two weeks, strain the content and keep the tincture in a dark bottle. Keep it in a dry and dark place.
Dr. Schulz’ dosing recommendations
- Give 5 to 10 drops of the tincture to a conscious patient who has suffered a stroke or a heart attack.
- After 5 minutes, give the same dosage again
- Repeat this until the patient’s condition betters
- Put 1 to 3 drops under the patient’s tongue if he/she is unconscious and begin CPR
- Do the same after 5 minutes
- Repeat the same until you notice improvement in the patient’s condition
Other benefits of cayenne pepper
- It prevents phomopsis and colletotrichum
- It encourages the production of gastric juices and relieves gases
- The capsaicin in cayenne pepper prevents the development of tumors in patients with lung cancer
- It’s very beneficial against stomach problems, flu, migraines, allergies, obesity, arthritis, and toothaches