Cockroaches are probably the most difficult insects to get rid of. Hence, no matter how hard and what product you use, they seem to come back even multiplied than before. What’s so terrible about them in not the fact that they are disgusting, but that they transmit bacteria, diseases, spoil your wallpapers, and damage books.
Tips to Get Rid of Cockroaches
- Make sure you take your trash out regularly because it attracts the cockroaches.
- Cockroaches love water, so you should fix any water leaks there is in your house.
- You should keep the house clean, especially the kitchen.
- Make sure you wash your dishes immediately after meals.
- Clean the kitchen floor on a regular basis to prevent sticky spots.
- You should rinse your cans and bottles before putting them into recycling bins.
How To Get Rid Of Roaches?
Hence, if your home has become a haven for these stubborn household pests, there is a way to get rid of them. With the help of homemade remedy, you can prevent and eliminate cockroaches. What’s great about the remedy we will show you bellow is that it is inexpensive and safe to use. So, instead of spending money on some expensive products and professional extermination methods, try the following all-natural remedy.
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
You can prepare this remedy by chopping the onion well and adding the baking soda in it. Then, you should put this powerful mixture in the corners of your house. Do this process on a daily basis. As soon as you try this remedy, you will notice dead cockroaches all over your house. You will be surprised that such a simple remedy can eliminate these stubborn pests one and for all.