You are probably not pleased when you have to spend the entire day cleaning your house. Sometimes, it can take a lot of time to get your home in the way you want it to. We have a trick for every corner of your home.
These tricks will save you a lot of time and help you reach complete cleanliness.
So, steal them as soon as you can, and you will get a clean a clean house from top to bottom.
1. Washing Machine Trick
- Do not buy expensive products to clean your washing machine but just use a regular vinegar. Add some vinegar to the washing powder drawer and turn on the machine to a long wash. This will make your machine sparkle.
- Vinegar can also intensify the effect of the cleaning products. If you add some vinegar to the washing powder (about a 1/3 of the washing powder), your clothes will be cleaner than before. You will notice significant differences with the colored clothes.
- If you have problems with cat and dog fur on your clothes, wash them with vinegar, and it won’t stick again.
2. Clean Your Bathtub
It might seem strange, but you can clean the entire bathtub in a very simple manner. First of all, warm some vinegar in the microwave and combine it some soapy solution at a ratio of 1:1. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle but make sure you do not shake it.
Spray this mixture onto the bathtub, leave it for half an hour and clean it with a sponge. You will be impressed by the results.
3. Clean the Window Tracks
Finally, you can clean your window tracks without much effort. Put some baking soda on the window tracks but pay attention it reaches the corners. Then pour a little vinegar, and you will notice a bubbling action.
After 15 minutes wipe them with some paper towels.
4. Wash the Kids’ Toys
Toys are something that can be scattered at every point in your room so from time to time they should be washed. Don’t worry, here is an easy way:
Just put the toys in a net washbag and then wash them in the washing machine.
5. Remove the Invincible Stains
You have probably tried to remove all those stains from permanent marker and felt-tip pen but without success. We must admit they can be really stubborn. However, there are some easy ways how to remove them:
- For a permanent marker stain, squeeze some toothpaste on a wet cloth and rub the stain.
- These stains can also be removed by some deodorant, hairspray or just any type of aerosol. Just spray the stain and wash it off with water.
- One more trick is by using a sponge and an ordinary soda. Apply some soda on the affected area, rub it well and then rinse it with water.
6. Remove the Nail Polish Stains
These types of stains are very difficult to remove, but the following tips will help you a lot:
- In case you have spilt a nail polish, apply some nail polish remover over the stain and leave it for a minute. With a paper towel rub the stain and then remove the left with a rubber eraser. If the polish stain has dried out, sprinkle some hairspray then wipe it with a soap and warm water.
- When the nail polish is on the carpet, clean it with a stain remover and a damp cloth.
7. Clean Your Microwave
You will need no more than 5 minutes to clean the microwave. In a cup, combine a half-squeezed lemon and some cinnamon. Place the cup in the microwave for 10 minutes at the lowest setting. The cinnamon will remove the nasty odors while the lemon will disinfect the area.
8. Make Your Kitchen Sparkle
Instead of spending hours and hours of cleaning your kitchen, use this trick. Combine some vegetable oil and baking soda and mix it well until you get a fine paste. Apply this mixture on the affected parts and leave them for 10 minutes. Then just clean it with some soap and cloth.
9. Remove the Dust Forever
Wiping away the dust is definitely one of the most boring things that you have to do every other day. Just add some drops of oil on a paper towel and wipe the dusty area. Wipe it once more but with a clean cloth. The thin oily layer that will remain on the surface will keep the dust away and will give the furniture an incredible shine.