Code of Ethics of the North American Indians can inspire us all to important changes in thinking and life …
1.Get up with the sun and pray. Pray for yourself. Pray often. Onetime God and Creator will hear your prayers.
2. Be tolerant of those who have lost their way. Ignorance, anger and jealousy come from the lost souls. Pray to return to the correct path.
3. Identify yourself. Do not let others manage your way. It’s just your time! Others can go with you, but no one can go forward it for you.
4. Be considerate of the guests in your home. Serve them the best food, offer them the best bed, be honest with them and just.
5. Do not take what is not yours, either of the human community, or the nature of one’s culture. You did not deserve to get. Not yours.
6. Follow all of the earth, as the people as well as animals and plants.
7. Respect the opinions of others, their wishes and words. Never interrupt another while speaking, not get angry, not mock them. Any person entitled to allow personal opinion.
8. Never speak bad of others. The negative energy that you send, the more you enjoy it and will return to you many times.
9. All people make mistakes. Any mistake can be forgiven.
10. Negative thoughts create disease of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature is not ours, it is part of us. Nature is part of our global family.
12. Children are the future. Instill in the hearts of love, take them with wisdom and learn about life. When they grow, give them room to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison and the pain will come back to you.
14. Always be honest.
15. Keep your balance. Mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically, “I” must be equally strong, clean and healthy. Refresh your body to be refreshed mind. Grow in spirituality to heal emotional wounds.
16. consciously decide what will be and what will be, how you act and how you stand behind their actions. Be responsible for your actions.
17. Respect each other’s privacy and personal space. Do not interfere with other people’s property, especially in the sacred and spiritual. It is forbidden.
18. Be confident in yourself. You can be loving and helping others if you are not loving to yourself and if you do not help yourself first.
19. Respect other people’s religious beliefs. Do not force others to believe in yours.
20. Share your happiness.