The hectic lifestyle makes proper healthcare very hard. It is not always possible for each woman to visit the beauty salons too frequently. For that reason the natural DIY home remedies would be a great option. They can help you look up-to-date all of the time.
- Sore feet – you should massage your feet. Just make a mixture of 3 drops of olive oil and 3 tbsp. of sesame oil and massage your feet with it. In only 15 minutes the pain will go away.
- Double chin – take a sugar-free gum and chew it couple of times daily in order to tone your facial muscles. This will help you maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Ingrown nail – place warm and soapy water in a bowl and soak your finger for 10-20 minutes for 2 times a day. Then, take an antibiotic or antifungal cream and apply it on the nail, securing it with a bandage. The process should be repeated until the issue is solved.
- Armpit detox – you should switch to detox solutions instead of using harmful deodorants in order to eliminate body toxins. Prepare a natural deodorant by using apple cider vinegar, rosemary essential oil, and cilantro essential oil. The ACV should be mixed with some bentonite clay in a bowl and then the essential oils should be added into the mixture. This mixture should be spread on your armpits, letting it dry for a few minutes. Rinse it off and repeat the procedure one time a week in order to minimize the risks of breast cancer.
- Lose weight – you will be able to lose some weight if you quit non-veg. The vegan diet protects against heart diseases.
- Follow a healthy diet plan – your complexion will be dull and dusky if you consume alcohol in excess. Moreover, you should avoid eating biscuits, cakes, white rice, and processed foods, but inly opt for healthy diet. Avoid any fatty and spicy foods.
- Skin moisturizer – use honey as a natural moisturizer to make your skin glow. Apply it 3 times a week.
- Teeth whitening – take a banana peel and rub it on your teeth for a few minutes. Press the peel on your teeth for 10 minutes and then use a dry toothbrush and brush as usual. The procedure should be repeated couple of times per week.
- Nail whitening – you should add a few drops of lemon juice into your toothpaste and apply it on your nails, letting it dry. Use a toothbrush to rub the nails. Within seconds you will be able to notice positive results.
- Feel fresh instantly – a warm shower will make you feel fresh momentarily no matter how tired you feel. The shower will help you get a sound sleep.
(Visited 638 times, 1 visits today)