Warning: This Deadly Bottle Product Is Slowly Killing You

Loading...

Hand sanitizers are one of the most widely used products which are meant to reduce the number of microbes on hands. They are used on a daily basis and often repeatedly because they promote germ-free hands.

They are quick, convenient and portable products especially in case when you do not have running water nearby.

However, the next time you take some hand sanitizer, think twice because it can do more harm than good.

This article will show you why hand sanitizers are not the perfect alternative for your hands.

It is a well-known fact that hand sanitizer kills bad bacteria such as flu, common cold or even salmonella. However, it does not only kill the harmful bacteria and germs but the good ones as well.

Although you will remove the bad germs, you will also kill the good bacteria that your body needs. These good bacteria promote a balanced immune system and kill bad bacteria.

So, when there are no good bacteria in the body, the immunity weakens, and the body is not able to fight with inflammation, infection and many other health conditions.

Although you will get rid of those bad germs, you will also kill the good bacteria that your body needs. These good bacteria promote a balanced immune system and kill bad bacteria. So, when there are no good bacteria in the body, the immunity weakens, and the body is not able to fight with inflammation, infection and many other health conditions.

Also, they increase the skin’s absorption of some dangerous chemicals.

Hand sanitizers can increase the level of Bisphenol A, a chemical which is used in the production of plastic bottles and plastic packaging for food.  This chemical that can negatively affect the endocrine system, an important system which produces hormones, controls vital bodily functions and maintains organs and tissues.

According to some recent studies, high levels of this chemical in the body can significantly increase the risk of some health problems such as infertility, heart disease, diabetes and even cancer.

So, make sure you avoid this particular product as soon as you can and use water and regular soap instead.

Loading...

Loading...

(Visited 911 times, 1 visits today)

Written by Martin

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *