This is the recipe my Grandma passed on to me and apparently is something which was used by Indian royal families to grow their hair, this recipe of DIY hair oil to controls hair fall reduces dandruff, promotes faster hair growth and reduces premature graying of hair.
This helps to penetrates to the root of the hair follicles, improves blood circulation, delivers maximum nutrients and nourishment to the hair follicle thus promoting healthy, stronger, black and shiny hair.
Use this oil before washing your hair wash from 1 hour to whole night depending upon your preference will stops thinning of hair, helps regrow hair on bald areas and makes the hair grow faster naturally, and reduce gray hair.
What you need for this recipe:
So i made this oil for 3 months and i have really long hair, so ingredients will be accordingly.
- 1000Ml Coconut oil
- Two Hand full Curry leaves
- 30 Grams of Ratanjot (Alkanet)
- 250 grams of Amla
- 1 Table spoon of Fenugreek seeds
- 50 ML Mustard oil
How to make:
- Put a pan on flame
- Add 1 litre coconut oil to the pan
- Add Ratanjot and all the other ingredients to the pan, except the mustard oil
- Let it cook for an hour on low flame
- Remove the pan from the flame and let it cool for 1 hour
- Then filter out the oil into a container
- Take some oil in a small bowl for application
- Now mix 1 part of mustard oil to 5 parts of this mixture and mix it well
- Use a cotton ball and dip in the oil and apply it well on your scalp and hair
- Massage your scalp for about 10 minutes
- Leave it on for 1 hour to overnight
- Wash it with your regular shampoo
- Make sure you warm this oil whenever you want to apply and then mix it with mustard oil, as mentioned above