It is that time of the year when there is a rise in the occurrence of viral and bacterial related diseases and infections. Two health problems that are rife at this point in time is cough and bronchitis. Bronchitis is caused by a viral infection that causes inflammation of the lungs. It results in the sufferer having wet or dry cough that is persistent and can stay active for a period of between 2 and 3 weeks.
There are conventional medication used to treat bronchitis and treatment usually involves the prescription of a cocktail of antibiotics. However, the problem with taking antibiotics is that there could be resistance by the pathogens to the antibiotics especially if the right dosage was not taken or the treatment was not completed.
You can use a 100% natural treatment to solve the problem of bronchitis and cough, you also don’t have to worry about pathogen resistance or nasty side effects.
Here’s a completely natural remedy to help you combat bronchitis and cough
- You need to heat up about 250 ml of milk on a stove for a few minutes.
- Take the milk off from the stove and leave it to cool at room temperature. You can add one tablespoon of pure honey and butter to the milk.
- Make sure the mixture is well stirred. You should then add a quarter teaspoon of baking soda and one cup of scrambled egg yolk to the mixture and it’s ready.
You can use this recipe to treat bronchitis, cough, tracheitis and laryngitis, in both adults and children without any fear of adverse side effects.
- Consume this recipe at night before you go to bed for a period of five days and you will instantly see improvements.
To get rid of phlegm, you can try this very potent natural recipe.
First you need the following ingredients;
- Pure honey – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Organic lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- Clean water – 2 tablespoons
Make sure you mix all the ingredients and warm the mixture before drinking. Consume half of the mixture early in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach and the other half in the evening before bedtime.