Losing your hair can be an embarrassing situation to go through, but it happens to million of people. While most of the people who lose their hair are over the age of 40, anyone can get bald spots and lose hair. You lose your hair from an illness, a bad diet, but- most of all–hair loss is hereditary. You can make your scalp grow hair back naturally by follow these simple tips.
1. ONION JUICE & GARLIC HAIR LOSS REMEDY
- Onion juice
- Garlic 4-5 cloves
- 1 egg yolk
How to make:
- Prepare basic onion juice
- Grate garlic cloves into a mass and add other ingredients.
- Mix well and apply the mask on scalp with circular movements using only fingertips.
- Leave the mixture on for 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
Garlic mixed with onion works great. Two vegetables stimulate blood flow to the scalp, nourishing the hair, and encouraging hair to grow and strengthen. It is an effective natural remedy for weakened hair. Garlic juice removes harmful toxins and prevents excessive hair loss. If you have dry hair or itchy scalp (provoked by dandruff), garlic extract applied on the scalp will give you relief from nasty symptoms.
2. CONSUME PROTEIN AT EVERY MEAL
Protein is full of a chemical called biotin, which helps your skin cells stay healthy and begin growing hair again. Biotin is great for healthy hair, skin and nails. At every meal, consume protein like eggs, peanut butter and nuts.
3. MASSAGE YOUR HEAD
- As strange as it sounds, massaging your head for just 10 minutes per day can provide your hair follicles the stimulation they need to really ramp up the production of new hair cells. The process is incredibly simple, too.
- Take your favorite skin care oil (we recommend coconut) and apply a small amount to the tips of your fingers. Gently rub your scalp in circular motions, applying as much pressure as you are comfortable with.
- The pressure from your fingers will help increase the blood circulation to your scalp, and help remove any toxins that have built up in that area.
4. DRINK GREEN TEA
Green tea can make your hair grow back naturally. Green tea lowers the levels of dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in your body. DHT is one on the main culprits to hair loss, so drinking tea can help your hair grow back in a natural way. Drink at least 24 oz. of green tea every day to help your scalp grow hair back.