Having breast cysts and breast cancer does not have to be the same. Cysts in the breasts can be cured with natural medicine.
It is good to follow a healthy diet to avoid the appearance of cysts in the breasts or prevent them from recurring after eliminating them. It can be a depurative diet, removing from it everything that increases the levels of toxemia.
When you have cysts of any kind you should avoid eating:
- Simple carbohydrates: refined white flour and refined white sugar.
- Saturated fats of animal origin such as meats and fatty meats.
- Methylxanthines: those containing more this substance are: coffee, black tea, sugary soft drinks and chocolate. You should try to minimize the consumption of these foods.
Foods That Help Eliminate Cysts in Breasts
- The vegetables in general and all the fruits that contain vitamin C, D, E and K help eliminate breast cysts and cysts in general.
- The iodine helps reduce estrogen, also decreasing breast pain.
- The sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, hazelnuts
- The evening primrose oil, take this oil helps reduce the discomfort caused by breast cysts and reduce breast tenderness.
- Green Tea Extract
Remedies to remove cysts in the breasts
Aloe vera (aloe vera) and carrot
Drinking aloe juice mixed with carrot helps to eliminate cysts in the breasts. You can also combine aloe with lemon.
Casters can be applied locally with castor oil to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. They are left in contact with the breasts for an hour. We will do this 3 times a week for 3 months until the cysts disappear and then we will do it once a week to maintain.