No matter what age you are, or whether you’re a male or female, you’ve probably suffered from a blackhead recently.
Blackheads are “clogged hair follicles” that are filled with excess oil, dead skin, and bacteria.
The best skin treatment methods are those that use preventative measures to help stop blackheads before they start. But even the perfect skin regimen will still result in the occasional blackhead you just need to get rid of as fast as possible.
Clearing Blackheads with Toothpaste
- Select the proper type of toothpaste.
- Wash your face and apply the toothpaste.Wash and dry your face, with warm water, using your normal daily routine. Apply a layer of toothpaste to affected areas such as your nose or chin. Let the toothpaste dry completely. After the toothpaste is dry, gently rub it around on your skin to help remove the blackheads from your pores. Wash and dry your face again.
- Instead of using your fingers, you can apply the toothpaste to your face using a face cloth soaked in olive or almond oil. You can rub the toothpaste into your skin with the face cloth for a few minutes.
- Add salt to the toothpaste for quicker results.Wash and dry your face, with warm water, using your normal daily routine. Make a mixture of 1 part toothpaste and 1 part salt. (If the mixture is too thick, add a few drops of water to thin it out.) Rub the mixture onto your face and leave it for about 5-10 minutes. Gently rub the toothpaste mixture around to remove the blackheads from your pores before washing it off. Apply your normal daily moisturizer after your face has been dried.
- Make sure your face remains moist throughout this whole process.
- As an alternative to salt, you can use baking soda.
- Before your moisturize, you can also rub an ice cube around on your face to help close the pores to prevent bacteria from getting inside.
Some Quick Tips:
- Do not apply this mixture close to eye area as the vapors of mint toothpaste can cause irritation to eyes.
- Your nose can appear red initially but it’s normal.
- If you have dry skin then hydrate it thoroughly.
- Clean face completely after completing the procedure to get rid of the paste.
- Don’t forget to close pores by rubbing ice
Repeat it once a week to remove whiteheads/blackheads without spending much.