Some of the ingredients known to have the best and the most potent anti-inflammatory and anti-tumorous properties are ginger, turmeric, lemon, and pineapple. So, if you combine these ingredients you will get a super healthy mixture.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Lemon – it is loaded with citric acid, a compound that helps in breaking down kidney stones. According to some studies, lemons contain 22 anti-cancer substances and lower the risk of developing cancer by a whopping 50 percent. Moreover, the high vitamin C content, as well as the high content of other nutrients such as vitamin B6, folate, citric acid, potassium, and dietary fiber in lemon makes this fruit beneficial in the treatment of numerous diseases.
- Pineapple – this fruit is abundant in a number of nutrients, such as manganese, bromelain, vitamin C, vitamins B1, B5, and B6. This is an incredible fruit, incredibly useful when it comes to treating cough and soothing sore throat. Pineapple also promotes the elimination of toxins and can help you shed the extra kilograms.
- Turmeric – this spice is abundant in curcumin, an ingredient known to be one of the most potent anti-cancer compounds. Several recent studies have shown that turmeric is more efficient than numerous common drugs. The absorption of turmeric can be increased if you consume it with black pepper.
- Ginger – this root can destroy the cancerous cells thanks to its active compounds known as gingerols, paradols, and shogaols.
- Coconut oil and black pepper are ingredients that are highly beneficial when it comes to improving the absorption of nutrients.
You will need:
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 2 cups of ripe pineapple
- 2 inches of ginger root
- 3 inches of turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
How to make and use:
Put all ingredients in a blender or a juicer, leaving out only the coconut oil. Make a smooth, homogenous mixture, and add the coconut oil to it. Stir well using a spoon. You are advised to take this mixture within the first fifteen minutes after you have prepared it so that it preserves its nutrients.