Beside it’s constant use in cooking, and health benefits, coconut oil has a lot of beauty benefits as well. In this article below you can find few of it’s benefits in body, skin and face care.
Overnight Skin Care
Using coconut oil before going to sleep will make your skin flawless and shiny, well hydrated, clean and refreshed. It penetrates deeply into the skin, making it soft, flexible and nourished.
Is coconut oil good for dark circles under eyes?
– Coconut oil moisturizes the skin around eyes to prevent dryness and wrinkling.
– It penetrate quickly into the skin and rejuvenates.
– Contains vitamins and fatty acids that are essential to the growth of healthy skin cells.
– The vitamin E and anti-oxidants in it heal and repair damaged skin cells.
– It is anti-inflammatory, so it reduces redness and swelling.
– The lactic acid in it tightens pores to make skin smooth and firm.
All you need to do is apply a little amount of coconut oil under your eyes before bedtime, and leave it overnight. In the morning you will be amazed by the results.
- Whipped Coconut Oil Cellulite Cream
Cellulite is a problem for many woman and coconut oil is the best solution to deal with it. The recipe is simple. Just mix coconut oil and honey. Apply the mixture on your skin before going to bed and after several weeks the cellulite will be gone.
- Cuticle Softener
Massage coconut oil in a dry, hang nail prone cuticles.
- Varicose Veins
Massage varicose veins really well with coconut oil. Studies says that this is an excellent method for this problem.
- Coconut Oil Hand Cream
Solve the problem with dry hands with coconut oil it will makes them softer and smoother.
- Chemical-Free Shaving Cream
Shaving cream for your underarms and your legs contain many chemicals and is very expensive. Coconut oil can replace shaving creams. It is cheap, natural and you skin after shaving will be hydrated.
- Eyelash Treatment for Super Lush Lashes
Apply coconut oil to your lashes before bedtime. This is especially useful if you wear eye makeup as it can cause hair loss and breakage over time.