In case you have problems with your feet, you are on the right place, and this post is just for you. You need to eliminate the cracked heels and look like a real lady with soft and attracting heels.
Some experts proved that there are different types of corns which will find on your feet. A hard corn is a small patch of thick, dead skin, while a soft corn has a thinner surface and is most commonly found between the fourth and fifth toes. You can also develop a tender seed corn on the bottom of the foot when the sweat ducts are plugged.
In addition to this post we are going to present you several home remedies which you can practice and have great feet. The remedies are made from cheap ingredients and they can be found on the markets.
- Castor oil and apple cider vinegar: You need to make a hot foot bath mixed with 1 cup apple cider vinegar, and leave it to act 15 minutes. After this you will rub the callus and apply castor oil on your feet. You need to repeat this for 10 days.
- Lemon: Sure you are surprised by a slice of lemon peel to the corn, let it overnight and repeat this process 10 days.
- Onion: This treatment recommends adding a slice of onion in a container and pouring vinegar over the onion. Allow the onion to marinate during the day, and then at night, apply the vinegar-tainted onion to the corn. Sleep with the onion in place to soften the corn.
- Bread: this is using for having good feet. You need to soak half slice off stale bread in the apple cider vinegar and then apply on the affected area.
- Baking soda and hot water: Baking soda as always is used for all diseases, you need to know that it may be awarded as universal remedy. You need to add 3 tablespoons of baking soda into the hot water. You will massage the affected area.
- Pineapple: In case you don’t believe in this, try it. You need to add a piece of pineapple on the affected area and let it overnight.
- Chamomile tea and Epsom salt: This nourishing, pleasant-smelling foot soak is effective in healing calluses and preventing corns, reports The Fit Indian. Simply add a handful of Epsom salts to a hot foot bath treated with chamomile tea. Soak the feet for at least 10 minutes and then use a pumice stone to soften calluses and remove corns.
- Licorice and mustard oil: This ingredient is very good which can use you a lot in order to eliminate the infections and different ailments. It is recommended 2 or 3 licorice stocks to a fine powder. You need to add ½ teaspoons mustard oil and apply the past on the affected area.