You can achieve a bright and radiant skin when you make use of aloe vera gel.
Aloe vera is very effective in the treatment of numerous skin conditions because of its potent anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Aloe vera is rich in vitamins C and E as well as beta carotene which are all effective in fighting premature ageing and it will also moisturize your skin without making feel greasy.
You can naturally clear your acne, pimples, dark spots, sunburns and blemishes when you make use of aloe vera.
There are essentially four reasons why you should use aloe vera as a natural homemade skin care remedy they include:
- It is an excellent cleanser.
- It is a very good natural exfoliating agent.
- It’s an excellent skin toner.
- It’s a great moisturizer.
- Here’s a simple homemade remedy you can try out today!
The Aloe Vera Skin Care DIY Homemade Remedy
You can do this remedy at home without it taking much of you time and it requires only natural ingredients that are easy to come by and also cheap.
What to do:
- First get an aloe vera leaf and chop about 4 pieces.
- Slice off the hard prickly parts of the leaf.
- Then try and cut thin strips of the Aloe vera pieces.
Using Aloe Vera For A Complete Facial Treatment
- Just add 1/2 a tablespoon of rice flour to a piece of the Aloe vera leaf.
- Extract aloe vera juice from a leaf and add 2 tablespoons of rose water and 2 tablespoons of mineral water to the juice and mix very well.
- Pour it into a plastic spray bottle and shake very well.
- You can store this spray bottle in a fridge for up to 7 to 10 days.
Cleanse Your Skin
- For cleansing your skin you can add pure natural honey to your chopped aloe vera pieces.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water before cleansing.
- Apply the chopped aloe vera leaf with the honey on it onto your skin making circular movements as you do.
- You will get your skin hydrated and improve its elasticity when you do. Your skin will be nourished with oxygen and vitamins and also you will restore its pH balance.
- Once you are done applying the Aloe vera on your skin leave it on for some minutes then use a cotton ball to wipe your face with.
Scrub Your Face
- To scrub your face take the Aloe vera piece with some rice flour or sugar on it and use it to scrub your face. The antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamin C and E in aloe vera will help to combat premature ageing, hydrate your skin and get rid of acne and acne scars.
- Scrubbing will help get rid of dead skin cells and aid new skin cell regeneration and help to keep your skin radiant by giving you a bright skin tone.
- Once you are done scrubbing, use lukewarm water to wash your face.
Apply Your Toner
- You should then pat dry your face and use the spray bottle mixture on your face.
- Leave it on your face and air dry it.
- Once your face has been air dried, apply the fourth piece of chopped aloe vera leaf to your face and you are done with your natural facial treatment.