In the modern era in which we live, where the technology is more and more developed every day, we get in touch with the most harmful electrical appliances that could exist. Thinking that it is possible to save time, many people use the microwaves.
More than 80 % of the world population uses microwaves, without knowing that these are one of the most harmful electrical appliances that come into contact with the food we consume.
The microwaves use electromagnetic radiation to wave the molecules. This agitation provokes vibrations that then change to generate heat. This friction warms the meal and also causes ‘structural isomerism’, that is to say, a structural damage of the food molecules.
A study led in Sweden showed the effects of the food in the microwave during a period of eight weeks. Eight people were living in a controlled ambience and were given raw food that was cooked in a conventional method. After every meal that they had consumed, doctors took a blood sample, which showed significant changes in the chemistry of the blood.
The first death registered for using microwave ovens was at the beginning of 1991, when a patient died after the doctors gave him a blood sample that was previously warmed up in a microwave.
In Russia, the microwaves were prohibited in 1976 because of their negative effect on the health and the well¬being of people.
REASONS TO GET RID OF YOUR MICROWAVE
- The long consumption of meals heated in a microwave provokes a risk of cancer.
- The food warmed in microwaves can cause permanent damage in the brain and its cells.
- The molecules of the microwave cause diverse tumors and malignant growths in the intestines and the stomach.
- All the vitamins and minerals that are in the food get lost after warming it up in a microwave oven.
- Eating meals cooked in microwave for a long time increases the cancerous cells in the human blood.
- The continual use of the microwave provokes a decrease of the complete immune system, but also makes the job of certain glands in the body difficult.
- The meal cooked in a microwave provokes absence in concentration, loss of memory, emotional instability and limited intelligence.