Garlic is considered as one of the healthiest foods on the planet because it can treat high blood pressure, low blood pressure , heart attack, coronary heart disease, inherited high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, reduced blood flow due to narrowed arteries, and many other health conditions.
Moreover, garlic also has the ability to prevent the creation of angiotensin II, a hormone and helps you relax blood vessels. It can also control LDL cholesterol. People use garlic in many dishes because it is an extremely powerful vegetable which can treat numerous health conditions. According to the experts, the consumption of six roasted garlic cloves will provide you with amazing results. In this article we will show you the benefits of this powerful vegetable.
Here’s What Will Happen to Your Body After Eating Six Roasted Garlic Cloves:
1st Hour –in the first hour, the garlic is digested in the stomach and it becomes food for the body.
2 – 4 Hours – After 2 to 4 hours, the garlic helps your body to fight free radicals and existing cancer cells in your body.
4 – 6 Hours – the benefits of garlic are recognized by the metabolism which activates the process of removing excess fluids and burning stored body fat.
6 – 7 Hours – After travelling into the bloodstream, the anti-bacterial properties of garlic are starting to perform their process against the bacteria in the body.
6 – 10 Hours – During this period, the garlic will protect your body against oxidation since the nutrients have already played a major role on cellular level.
10 – 24 Hours – After digesting (in the first hour), the garlic in your body begins the process of deep cleaning, including the following processes:
- Garlic increases the natural defenses of the body and strengthens the immune system
- Garlic helps prevent the heavy metals from entering your body
- Garlic will also help you improve bone strength
- Garlic will help you to eliminate fatigue as it has high nutritional content
- It improves athletic performance
- It helps you to improve the longevity of cells
- Garlic will help you regulate your cholesterol levels
- It will also cleanse your arteries and protect the body from cardiovascular problems
- Garlic also lowers and improves the blood pressure levels