Coconut oil is food which is considered as a ‘’superfood’’. Combination of fatty acids makes it unique and it can have influence to your positive results on health.
The benefits that you are getting from coconut oil are:
– Increased Energy
– Fight Infection
– Normalize Brain Function
– Decrease Hunger
– Weight Loss
– Reduce Risk of Heart Disease
– Skin Health / Anti-Aging
– Hair Health
– Better Nutrient Absorption
– Stabilize Thyroid and Blood-sugar
6 secrets about benefits from coconut oil
1. First secret is that coconut oil gives you more energy
When coconut oil’s fats are digested, they aren’t stored in the body as fats, they are transforming into energy, that’s why coconut oil gives us more energy.
2. Combating infections. This helps to us because combating the infections are creating acids which are helping our body to kill bacteria and viruses, including acne causing bacteria.
3. Brain function normalization. When you add coconut oil in you organism, after digestion the riglycerides are taken to the liver where they convert to form ketone bodies. These are chemical compounds that have a proven positive effect on some disorders that affect the brain such as Alzheimer’s and epilepsy.
4. Decreasing Hunger. Ketone bodies can make reduce cravings and hunger.
5. Coconut Oil Can Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels and May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease .Coconut oil is loaded with saturated fats, which actually do not harm the blood lipid profile like previously thought.Saturated fats raise HDL (the good) cholesterol and change the LDL cholesterol to a benign subtype.In one study in 40 women, coconut oil reduced Total and LDL cholesterol while increasing HDL compared to soybean oil.
If you want to enjoy the immense health benefits of coconut oil, then make sure to choose organic, virgin coconut oil… NOT the refined stuff.
This is really just the tip of the iceberg. People are using coconut oil for all sorts of things with incredible success.