Wrinkles are fine lines that appear on our face with age. They usually appear along the outer corner of your eyes and they are the first signs of skin ageing.There are many natural methods to minimize these fine lines, but one of the best methods for wrinkles around the eyes is using olive oil.
Olive oil has gained popularity among women who take care of the skin on their face. It became the best and simplest product against wrinkles around the eyes.
It has many benefits for the skin and some of them are:
- Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants that help fight free radicals and prevent wrinkles.
- Regular massage of olive oil keeps the skin moisturized and restores the natural elastic property of skin.
- The essential vitamins in olive oil nourishes the skin from deep inside for a young looking skin.
- Olive oil moisturizes skin without clogging pores.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamin A and E that nourishes the skin and prevents skin damage.
This is how you can make and use olive oil for wrinkles around your eyes:
- 50 ml olive oil
- vitamin E capsules 4-5 (buy them at the nearest pharmacy)
Preparation and Application:
1.Add 4-5 capsules vitamin E in 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil to mix well.
2.Apply the mixture on face and leave for 5-10 minutes.
3.Moisten fingers with water and massage facial skin gently for 10 minutes with gentle strokes.
4.You do not have to wash it off, just gently remove it with a paper towel.
You will notice the results after few treatments, and you will get a beautiful, and health skin without wrinkles!