Our mouths are full of bacteria. Hundreds of different types live on our teeth, gums, tongue and other places in our mouths. Some bacteria are helpful. But some can be harmful such as those that play a role in the tooth decay process.
Tooth decay is the result of an infection with certain types of bacteria that use sugars in food to make acids. Over time, these acids can make a cavity in the tooth.
Coconut Oil Pulling Remedy to Heal Cavities
Coconut oil pulling is one of the best ways to remove bacteria and promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Coconut oil,
- organic- 2 tsp
How to make:
- Make sure to oil pull first thing in the morning right after you get out of bed before you brush your teeth or drink anything.
- Take the oil in your mouth.
- Now begin swishing the oil inside your mouth.
- Pull the oil back and forth and sideways too. Let it travel through all your teeth and gums.
Swish oil for at least 20 minutes.
- Then spit it out and that’s it.