There are days in life when you fell ‘’off’’ but you don’t even know the reason. For this condition there are no medications or any kind of medical help. This is a situation with which you need to handle yourself.
In addition we are going to present you 10 healthy herbs, which will cure various diseases.
- Rose petal oil: Every woman struggles with PMS. The characteristics are moody and irritable before the cycle. This oil will eliminate these symptoms, and you will act normal right before your menstrual cycle. You can take it orally, and it will cure dizziness, anxiety, irritability and eliminate the grief and jealousy.
- Ginger: this herb may not be tasty, but the benefits are enormous. You need to consume ginger with daily dose. This ingredient will cleanse your organism from toxins and will boost your immune system.
- Peppermint: this herb has the same abilities just like ginger tea. It is absolutely fantastic. Every morning you need to consume 2 bags of peppermint tea, soaked in water, and apply them on your eyes. You will have energy for the rest of the day.
- The Magnolia flower: These are so often the sign of spring and you may have a magnolia tree growing in your garden. The flowers are absolutely beautiful, pale pink and purple with a gorgeous smell. The magnolia is excellent for allergies and bad sinus. Combined with other herbs, magnolia can help with nasal congestion, itchiness, running eyes and sneezing. There are magnolia supplements available from health care stores.
- Red clover: this is an ingredient which presents one of the best cleansers, because it is filled with antioxidants and antibacterial nutrients. Your organism will be toxins-free, and your life will be extra healthy.
- Neem oil: Neem oil comes from the leaf of the Neem tree and is brilliant for skin conditions, eczema and psoriasis. It helps treat any fungal infection and is especially good when it comes to getting rid of lice. All mothers want this oil, lice in children’s hair is a real problem and very difficult to deal with. Most shampoos are filled with toxins so neem oil is the way to go. Neem oil also fights the bacteria that cause acne and pimples, so teenagers want this in their bathroom cabinet too.
- Garlic: This herb may not have the best smell, but it has the best abilities for curing different diseases. It can improve the high blood pressure, and will eliminate the bad cholesterol, leaving the good one stays in your organism. In case you don’t want to consume raw garlic, you can use garlic tablets.
- Herbal tonic oils: Make a trip to your local health store and ask to look at their overall herbal tonics. It may be that they have an herbal tonic oil for you. These are usually sesame oil based and have a mixture of different herbs in them. They are excellent for any chest conditions, to clear your sinuses and get rid of allergies, as well as for overall health. They promote circulation, and leave your skin looking clear and shiny. Rub some on your chest after a bath and see how good you feel.
- Parsley: This is a herb which is extra beneficial. You can use parsley for weight loss, for fat burning, for eliminating extra bad fats. By the consumption of parsley you will keep the cardiovascular disease far from you and plus preventing arthritis.
- Rosemary: this is herb which has great smell, and the taste is not so bad. Raw rosemary will keep your organism healthy and your behavior calm.
Note that you can make bouquets out of the herbs above, hang them in your kitchen and they will not only smell good but will get rid of all your flies.
(Visited 302 times, 1 visits today)