Moringa is an important source of fats, proteins, carotenoids, vitamin C, iron, potassium, and other valuable nutrients. Namely, its flowers, roots, leaves, and bark, are used as supplements or as ingredients in the production of perfumes, skin oils, and other cosmetics.
Also, this tree holds amazing medicinal properties. Hence, the chemical compounds present in it have shown important biochemical activities like boosting the immunity and combating atherosclerosis and heart diseases. The tree possesses antiviral, antibacterial, tumor-suppressive, and antioxidant effects.
Health benefits of Moringa tree:
- Thanks to the powerful antibiotic in it, this tree is exceptional in the removal of a bacterium known to cause ulcers, gastric cancer, and gastritis
- Being rich in fiber, this tree cleanses the intestines and any toxins and waste deposits
- Moringa leaves are rich in vitamins, essential amino acids, minerals, etc. What’s more, 100 grams of dry Moringa leaves contain: 9 times more proteins than in yogurt, 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots, 15 times more potassium than in bananas, 17 times more calcium than in milk, 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges, and 25 times more iron than in spinach
- The chlorogenic acid in the leaves has the power to slow down the absorption process of sugar in the cells
- Moringa seeds can purify the water, even better than conventional synthetic materials used nowadays
- It regulates the thyroid function
- Due to the compound niaziminin, Moringa is a tree which possesses anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties