Doctors Confirms: This Is The First Human Death Officially Caused By GMO’S

Loading...

The first victim is given. Doctors confirm that the man called Juan Pedro Ramos, is the one which died prom genetically produced tomatoes. They have provoke them a violent and lethal allergic reaction. He died from anaphylaxis.

Untitled

The medicals in all of the hospitals need to make a test on the citizens if they have been contaminated with some of GMO.

In addition you will see the declarant from the doctors of Juan.

“At first we thought that there had been some form of contamination of his food, from contact with fish or seafood during the preparation” explained Dr. Rafael Perez-Santamaria. “It was only when we tested the tomato itself that we noticed that it contained some allergens usually found in seafood. We did many different analysis and they all confirmed that the tomato was indeed the source of the allergens that killed Mr. Ramos.”

This presents the first dead man on the planet officially which is caused from GMO. This needs to raise the conscience of people and think what they are buying and those which sale this kind of product need to stop doing that.

It looks like that the tomatoes that Mr. Ramos has consumed are the one which weren’t tested through all the necessary tests.

The ministry of health, in Spain, ordered to be removed all the tomatoes equally ordered like the Mr. Ramos, and in that they 7 000 tons of tomatoes were eliminated.

The ministry also issued a public statement about the death of Mr Ramos in which it sends its condolences to his family and adds that it will “immediately demand further research on the subject to determine if other genetically modified food products on the European market could represent a risk for the Spanish population”.

Loading...

Source: healthherbs365

(Visited 243 times, 1 visits today)

Written by Martin

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *