Get Rid Of Black Mold And Mildew In This Easy And Cheap Way

Loading...

Black mold and mildew can pose serious health risks to you and your family. Black mold is a growth of small organisms, and have been linked to many health problems, including respiratory problems like bronchitis and asthma, allergic reactions and even depression.

Untitled

Prolonged exposure to black mold can lead to memory loss, irregular blood pressure, damaged digestion, damaged respiratory, and infertility.

It can be found anywhere in your home, including ceiling tiles, water-soaked wood, walls, floors, and carpet. Small leaks or plumbing problems often lead to the growth of mold because the organism thrives best in moist environments.

There are many chemicals on the market that can kill mold, but polluting your house with additional toxic fumes might be counterintuitive if you’re trying to avoid health hazards.

.ads in wordpress

HOW TO KILL BLACK MOLD AND MILDEW FROM INVADING YOUR HOUSE

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Hydrogen peroxide is an anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial solution that kills mold effectively on a variety of materials such as kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, floors and walls.

  • Pour 3% concentration hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle.
  • Spritz straight on mold and leave it to sit for ten minutes.
  • Scrub the area to remove all of the mold and mold stains.
  • Wipe the surface down to remove residual mold and spores.

BAKING SODA

Baking soda can be used to kill mold in your home, plus it is safe for your family and pets. In addition to killing mold, it will absorb moisture to help keep mold away.

  • Add 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda to a spray bottle of water and shake until it has dissolved.
  • Spray the moldy area with this solution, then use a sponge or scrub brush to remove the mold from the surface.
  • Rinse the surface with water to remove any residual mold on the surface.
  • Spray the area again and let the surface dry.

VODKA

Pour vodka into a spray bottle. Spritz the vodka straight on mold. Let the vodka work for a while, and then use a rag or sponge to wipe away the mold.

Loading...

Source: lifehealthandfood

(Visited 844 times, 32 visits today)

Written by Martin

This article has 1 comment

  1. Joseph Raschke Reply

    Source removal of affected materials is imperative. You can clean the surface as many times as it returns, but until you remove the source the underlying problem will still exists.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *