Swelling or bloating is often caused by overeating rather than a serious illness. The problem can also be caused by:
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (this may be a sign of a serious health problem)
- Air swallowing (a nervous habit)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gases in the intestine by eating foods rich in fiber (like fruits and vegetables)
- Ovarian cysts
- Lactose intolerance
- Partial intestinal obstruction
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Weight gain
People who suffer from this type of inflammation usually take proton pump inhibitors, enzymes, etc, but what they do is become dependent on remedies and spend money, then left with empty pocket and swollen stomach. This article will tell you how to give address this discomfort, so read on.
- Two tbs. of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup of water.
How to make:
Here’s what you need to do – first, you should add the 2 tbs. of apple cider vinegar in the cup water. And then, you should mix it with a spoon – until it’s mixed well. How to use it – it’s very simple. You just have to consume this remedy, once a day! We can easily say that apple cider vinegar is one of the healthiest ingredients in the world! It will improve the digestion process and it will help you lose weight much faster!
HABITS THAT WILL HELP US
- Help yourself to foods that prevent swelling such as peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley and yogurt probiotics (provided you have no intolerance, as we have already mentioned)
- Eat slowly and chew properly
- Avoid eating too much salt, fried foods, refined products, fizzy drinks, sweets and excess alcohol; All these products require more digestive work.
- Practice sport: as always, physical activity is an unconditional ally for our health and wellbeing.In this case we will help you have a better intestinal transit and eliminate excess fluids. Bring healthy lifestyles and avoid stress as far as possible, has a direct impact on our digestion and wellness.