Have you always dreamed of having long and thick hair? In this article you will find a complete guide to learn all about the natural way to make your hair grow faster and longer.
Commercial hair care products and treatments may claim to make your hair grow faster, but there are easier and more natural ways to promote quick hair growth at home.
HOW TO USE EGG TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER?
A lot of people believe that this tip concerning how to make your hair grow faster doesn’t work well, but eggs are excellent source of protein, which is essentially needed for your hair to grow fast and thicker.
It also has healing properties and is well known for its ability to refurbish hair softness and shine.
- Break an egg into a dish and lightly beat the yolk and white together until mixed.
- Add 1 tsp honey or olive oil for a moisturizing effect. Mix well.
- Apply the egg mask to your hair after you shampoo it and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it from the hair directly using warm water.
- Mix one egg and one-quarter cup each of plain yogurt and mayonnaise in a blender.
- Apply this hair mask and cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it on for at least half an hour before rinsing it out.
- Crack open a couple of eggs and strain out the yolks and prepare an egg white mask for your hair.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Rinse out your hair using warm or cool water. Be careful not to use water that is too warm as it may start to cook the eggs while they are still in your hair.
Your hair will look ten times healthier instantly and will feel a lot stronger as well – which, ultimately, will allow your hair to grow faster!