Himalayan salt is very healthy ingredient and everyone has to use it.
We all know where the Himalayan Mountain is : Asia, china, Nepal, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bhutan, Afghanistan and India.
When we say Himalayans the first thing that comes to our minds in Mount Everest, but it shouldn’t because there is something more awesome that can even help is in different areas.
There is a very healthy salt, because once upon a time the whole Himalayas were covered in lave, that is why there is positioned the best and the healthiest salt in the universe.
This is pink salt. It is pink because the Himalayan salt is full with minerals and energy which is rich in iron.
Pink Himalayan salt is very useful for us:
Minerals which are found in this salt also work in synergy.
Synergy represents an interaction of multiple elements in specially systems which are making an effect which is different from the all others.
Less sodium per serving — Himalayan salt has the same components as table salt, but as its crystals are larger than those of refined salt, this salt has less sodium per 1/4 t serving. This is because the sea salt flakes take up less room in a teaspoon when compared to the refined table salt.
The benefits from Himalayan salt:
- Balance electrolytes
- Balance water content inside and outside cells
- Balance pH values and reduce acid reflux
- Relieve muscle cramps
- Boost metabolism
- Improve bone structure
- Decrease blood pressure
- Stimulate the absorption of nutrients
- Prevent goiters
- Stimulate circulation
- Dissolve and eliminate toxins
Himalayan salt is far healthier than sea salt. It is more natural because is made from the nature and no one can fake it, which is not the case with sea salt.
You can use Himalayan salt for cooking and curing, Salt slabs, decoration, bathing, potpourri holders and essential oil diffusers and air purification
If you like eating meat, brining should always be in your bag of tools. Brining makes the meat super-juicy and succulent. Check this simple recipe:
- 3 ounces sea salt
- 1 gallon water
- 1 tbsp citrus zest (use lemon, lime or orange)
- 3 ounces sugar (optional)
How to make:
- Add all the ingredients to a pot and simmer the liquid until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Take the pot off the heat and let it cool before you use the brine.
- Let the meat brine for about 6 hours.
- Drain the meat and let it air dry in your fridge for 2 hours.
- Roast, broil or grill — use your favorite method of cooking your meat.