What Are Ovarian Cysts?
These are fluid-filled sacs located in the ovary that occur and are formed during the ovulation period in women.
What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts can be causes by;
- Pelvic infections
- Hormonal issues
Symptoms Of Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are mainly harmless but they can lead to other symptoms like;
- Lower abdomen pain
While ovarian cysts will varnish on their own within a few months in that time however they could cause discomfort and pain.
You can get conventional medications to relieve the pain associated with it, however you can also make use of any of these 12 Natural Remedies to eliminate the ovarian cysts quickly.
- Use Castor Oil Pack
This oil will improve circulatory and lymphatic functions reducing the ovarian cysts in the process. It will also clear out toxins and excess tissues from your body.
- First, fold a flannel or small towel and make it into 2 or 3 layers thick.
- This should cover your abdomen in its entirety.
- Put 2 tablespoons of castor oil on the towel, saturate the oil by folding the towel in half.
- You should then unfold the towel, lay on top of an old towel and then put the flannel on top of your abdomen.
- Next you should cover the flannel with a plastic bag and another towel.
- You then put a hot water bottle on top of the towel, then cover yourself with a warm blanket.
- This castor oil pack should be left for a minimum of 30 minutes before you remove it.
- Try it out thrice per week and for three months for best results.
This is an alkaline food that helps to regulate the body’s pH level. It also has a compound known as betacyanin which helps to stimulate the liver to eliminate toxins from the body.
Just mix the following:
- Blackstrap molasses: 1 tbsp
- Aloe vera gel: 1 tbsp
- Beetroot juice: 1/2 cup
You should drink this once daily in the morning and on an empty stomach.
- Try Out Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
ACV can help to dissolve ovarian cysts which are caused by a deficiency in potassium, this is because ACV has a high potassium content.
- Put 1 tablespoon of ACV in a glass of warm water.
- Then add a tablespoon of black strap molasses.
- You should drink 1 or 2 glasses daily until the pain and discomfort from the cysts are gone.
- Using Heat
You can use heat to reduce muscle cramps and pain in your abdomen caused by ovarian cysts.
- First, place a hot water bottle or heating pad on your abdomen.
- Leave this on your abdomen for 15 minutes.
- You will get relief from pain quickly.
This food is rich in fiber and it will eliminate toxins from the body. It will also help to regulate your estrogen to progesterone level and in the process reduce the occurrence of cysts.
- Get a glass of warm water and mix 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed in it.
- You can drink this every morning on an empty stomach until you notice that the pain varnishes.
- You can also mix it in your smoothies, salads, soups and yogurt.
- Chamomile Tea
You can get rid of the pain and discomfort caused by ovarian cysts with chamomile tea. This tea is good for boosting the blood flow in your uterus and pelvic area.
- Just mix 2 teaspoons of chamomile in a mug of boiled water.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes and then strain it.
- You can add a teaspoon of honey and it’s ready to drink.
- Take 2 to 3 cups daily.
- Drink Water
If you suffer from ovarian cysts then it is advisable to drink lots of water. As water is useful in flushing out harmful toxins from your body and as a result you will get relief from the discomfort and pain associated with the cysts.
- Use Epsom Salt Bath
Epsom salt is high in magnesium sulfate and it can help to relax the muscles which helps to reduce the pain caused by ovarian cysts.
- Just fill your bath with warm water and add 1 cup of Epsom salt to the water.
- You can add 5 to 10 drops of essential oils like rose, jasmine or lavender.
- Make sure you stir till the salt is dissolved.
- Soak yourself in the water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Use Dandelion Root
This is a potent diuretic which helps to cleanse your liver and as a consequence toxins and excess hormones which cause the cysts are flushed out.
- You can pick fresh dandelions.
- Keep the roots, stems and flowers apart.
- Use running water to rinse the root.
- Boil about a quart of water.
- Then you chop the roots.
- Add water to the roots and cover it in a pan and boil on a low heat.
- Let this simmer for a minute.
- Take the pan from the heat and allow the roots steep in the pan for 40 minutes.
- You can then strain in a teapot if you like, pour into your cup from it and drink.
- Use Ginger Juice
This spice has potent anti-inflammatory properties which will relieve pain and inflammation. Ginger will also induce menstruation and increase heat in the body.
- You should blend a two inch ginger root and two celery stalks as well as half a glass of apple juice and about a three-quarter glass of pineapple juice together.
- This drink should be consumed once daily.
- You can also drink 2 to 3 cups of ginger tea everyday until your cysts are gone.
This fruit is rich in magnesium that is great for relieving the pain and muscle cramps that cone from ovarian cysts.
You can consume dry roasted almonds or you can gently massage your abdomen with almond oil to gain relief from pain and discomfort.
- Try Out Maca Root
This root veggie that belongs to the radish family will balance hormone levels in your body and it is a popular fertility herb.
It boosts progesterone production while it stimulates the endocrine system. You can take this root in little quantities or you can take the powder form and mix it in your coffee and even smoothies.