Aloe vera – we’ve all heard about this super health plant. It usually grows in tropical climates, and it’s usually grown for medicinal purposes only. But, you should also know that it’s very easy to grow aloe vera in your home, because it doesn’t require too much attention or care.
You just have to water it sometimes, it needs a warm place and to fertilize it sometimes. This amazing and super healthy plant has many health benefits, due to its medicinal properties. Aloe Vera’s leaves are filled with thick get and they are harvested very easily. You just have to open the leave and collect the aloe vera gel from it.
Or, you can get some aloe vera gel in your local health store. But, your best option is to grow your own homemade aloe vera gel. You will get the best benefits if you harvest the biggest and ripest leaves because of their larger concentration of gel. In this article we are going to show you the most important health benefits of this amazing and super healthy plant.
Health benefits of applying aloe vera gel topically:
- Reduces aging
- It heals wounds faster
- It soothes burns and sunburns
- It moisturizes your skin
- Very useful in soothing and calming washes, boils and other skin problems
- Reduces wrinkles
- Works well as a hair conditioner (it prevents hair loss)
- It works as anti-itching remedy for bug bites
- You can use it as a shaving gel as well
Health benefits of takin aloe vera internally:
- It improves the body’s immune system
- Aloe vera promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
- It soothes stomach problems
- It lowers arthritis inflammation
- It stabilizes the blood sugar levels
- Aloe vera promotes healthy gums
- It improves the quality of the blood
- Improves the health of the health
- Aloe vera reduces the heartburn symptoms
- It boosts the production of white blood cells and healthy cells in cancer patients
- Helps with indigestion
Aloe vera is also very useful in preventing digestive problems, such as: constipation, bloating, IBS and colitis and calms. Some people believe that this plant actually originates from North Africa. But, the first medicinal use was in the ancient Egyptian Papyrus – called ebers. There were 12 different recipes for aloe vera healing in this papyrus. Many people around the world use this amazing plant, cause of its medicinal properties.
As you can see, this amazing plant has many health properties and it can provide many health benefits. Do you use aloe vera gel and how do you use it? Share your thoughts in the comment section bellow. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with your friends and family.