An effective combination for skin issues is coconut oil with baking soda. They help in relieving from acne, pimples and blackheads. They enter deep in pores and clear them with killing the bacteria.
This mixture also helps in ridding from scarring and redness on the skin, and also works as a great exfoliant. With help of this mixture you will remove the dead cells and your skin will look smooth, radiant and healthy.
Baking soda is also used as an important component in teeth whitening. It is an amphoteric compound which means it will regulate your skin’s pH balance and this will reduce your risk of having breakouts.
Coconut oil is rich in antibacterial, healing and moisturizing properties. These properties help to nourish, condition and soothe your skin; getting rid of blemishes.
In addition you will find the recipe of making the mixture of coconut oil and baking soda, so you will be able to use it properly.
- Aluminium-free baking soda — 1 teaspoon
- Organic coconut oil — 2 teaspoons
How to make:
- Get a small bowl.
- Make a single measure at a time.
- Mix all the ingredients in the small bowl.
- Form a paste with the mixture.
- Apply the paste to your facial skin in gentle circular motions.
- Allow the paste to settle on your face for about 5 minutes no more.
- Rinse off the paste using warm water.
- Ensure that you pat your face dry with a clean towel.
You will be amazed by the results. Your skin will be smooth and soft. As you can see, this homemade deep cleanser is very simple and easy to make, and all you need is 2 ingredients, which you probably already have in your kitchen cabinet. Try it and share your opinion in the comments section below. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with your friends and family.