Nowadays are a lot of recipes for detoxification. They are all natural beside those who are in the market.
There are a lot of them, but the most useful is drink from apple cider vinegar and honey.
Raw and organic, ingredient in this drink, honey has very effective health properties. Eugenol has been shown to have anti-tumor properties. The active compounds in raw honey are believed to help kill cancer cells in the body, making it a great addition to a colon cleanse.
Apple cider vinegar
This ingredient has a long list of benefits. Not all ACV are that healthy, so you shall check if that you buy is organic. This is a “friendly” bacteria that breaks down food in the gut.
The antibiotic properties of apple cider vinegar can help improve the acid content in the stomach, reducing heartburn and acid reflux.
Symptoms of colon cleanse:
- Aches– Headaches, backaches and sciatic pain may be the result of an impacted colon.
- Constipation– This could result from a bad diet, stress or chemicals and other toxic substances that cause the colon to try and protect itself by producing more mucus, which eventually builds up on the bowel walls.
- Odor– Bad breath, body odor and gas can occur when the colon releases toxic gas into the body.
- Fatigue– Toxic residue in your colon can circulate through the blood to all parts of the body, causing fatigue.
- Acne– A clogged colon can cause toxins to overwhelm the pores and cause acne.
NATURAL COLON CLEANSE
- 8 ounces of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar
How to make:
- Shake the apple cider vinegar to mix up the unfiltered part that settles at the bottom.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 8 ounces of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture until the honey dissolves.
- Drink each morning or any time throughout the day.
Watch the video for the procedure more detailed.