This remedy is a traditional Amish recipe for combating high blood pressure and bad cholesterol (LDL).
This secret recipe has been in use by these conservative people who are highly suspicious of outsiders.
However, their 100% natural remedy is now available to everyone who is interested in staying healthy as it is reported that these people live very long and healthy lives.
Here is what you need:
- Grated garlic clove — 1 clove
- Grated ginger — 1 piece
- Pure honey — 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar — 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice — 1 teaspoon
How to make:
- You should simply incorporate all the ingredients and mix them thoroughly in a glass jar.
- Close the lid of the glass jar and refrigerate the mixture for a period of 5 days.
- Drink this recipe twice daily, before breakfast on an empty belly and also before dinner.
In just a week you can test your blood for your cholesterol level and blood pressure you will be amazed by the results.
Your cholesterol will be reduced and your high blood pressure will be lowered and regulated.