Do you take care of your skin, but find most anti-aging serums and creams don’t work?
Rather than expensive peels, creams and treatments, would you like a premium supplement to target the cause of aging, for restored, smooth, hydrated skin?
REJUVENATING JAPANESE FACE MASK
Japanese women are renowned for their beautiful skin. Geisha’s have been using rice-flour on their skin for decades but they also bathe in leftover water, from rinsing uncooked rise, as a means to protect their skin from UV damage while also hydrating the skin and prevent wrinkles.
Rice has an ingredient called inositol which is wonderful in helping to slow down aging by promoting blood circulation and effectively benefiting the overall health of the skin.
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2-3 tbsp. rice
- 1 tbsp. milk
How to make:
- Put 2-3 tbsp. rice in some water and cook until the rice gets soft.
- Wash the cooked rice and put them in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tbsp. milk and mix. Use a potato masher to mash the rice mixture.
- Apply the rice mask on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash off the mask using the rice water. You can keep the mask for 4 days in your fridge and you can use it every day.
Rice water is an excellent skin toner that helps keep the skin smooth and its tone bright. It also helps heal acne and cools the redness of an outbreak. It acts as an astringent on the skin, tightening the pores.
Boil rice until it is soft and ready to eat. When the rice is done, drain off the water through a colander into a separate container.
Put the rice away in the refrigerator and let the rice water cool. After the rice water has cooled, take clean pledgets of cosmetic gauze and wet in the rice water.
Pat onto your skin, covering your entire face. Do this for several minutes until you have completely saturated your face, or any other part of the skin on your body. Let your skin air dry. Do this twice a week for brighter skin.