Blackheads give unhealthy look of your skin. They most often appear on the face, back and ears because these locations include many sweat glands.
Blackheads are caused by poor diet, oily skin, clogged glands or pores, and oily hair.
When your pores become clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells, blackheads are formed. The difference between a blackhead and a whitehead is in the fact whether the pore is open or closed. When the pore is open, the excess of sebum or skin cells oxidizes and oxygen turns into black.
Also, blackheads are not caused by dirt. So, scrubbing the face like crazy is not the best option to eliminate the boring blackheads. Moreover, this can make it worse because your skin will get dry, causing creation of more oil in order to make up for everything that was removed.
Follow this simple recipe and remove blackheads easily.
- activated charcoal powder
- 2 little bowls
- an old brush
- nontoxic white school glue
- a wash cloth
- mint extract or peppermint extract or any extract that you want
How to make:
- Mix all the ingredients together depending on how much you want.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Use a brush to apply the mixture in one even coat on ares you want to remove blackheads.
- Wait 20 to 40 minutes for mask to dry completely.
- When the mask is dry you should not feel cold or be able to move the mask around. It should be completely matte and tightened on your face.
- Find or make a lose edge along the bottom of the mask and start to slowly pull the mask up. The slower you go the more blackheads you will remove.
- Once you have the mask pulled off, use a warm damp cloth to clean your face.
- Tone you face to close all of your pores.