While the idea of vegan sweets may not be appealing to most people, but with the right ingredients, it’s hard to tell the difference in taste between healthy and conventional desserts.
The following vegan recipe is both delicious and contains ingredients that are amazing for your health.
- 2 avocados
- 40 g mint chocolate (such as Peppermint Nib’d by Zimt from Jules Wellness)
- 4 tbsp cacao
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp sweetener (for example: agave, maple syrup, organic cane sugar – you can add a little more or less according to your taste buds)
- grated chocolate and strawberries (optional)
How to make:
- In a bain-marie set the chocolate to melt.
- In a blender, add the avocado meat, coconut milk, cacao, sweetener and vanilla essence. Blend together until really smooth.
- Once the chocolate has melted, stir in the avocado mixture and beat them together well. Spoon into tall shot glasses with a teaspoon and put in the fridge for at least two hours.
- (Optional) Sprinkle some grated chocolate on the mousse and serve with strawberries on the side.