We all love microwaving. It’s a great, simple and convenient cooking option for all people. The microwave oven has been popular in the US for more than 30 years, virtually transforming society and how we view food. And, here comes the million-dollar question: are microwaves the healthiest cooking option?
And the answer is – no, as there are much better options available that will ensure nutrients will remain in your food.
A microwave is a form of non-ionizing radiation. As a matter of contrast, ionizing radiation changes the electromagnetic nature of atoms, or ionizes them.
This alters the way they interact with other atoms and molecules around them. X-rays, gamma radiation, and nuclear medicine (CT scans, barium swallows, and mammograms) are types of ionizing radiation. Your food is being zapped by high-frequency waves of heat, and some people argue that this radiation can be harmful to your health.
In this article we are going to mention the 5, most common diseases, caused by microwave ovens.
- Loss of nutrients – we all know that when you use the microwave ovens, you kill all the flavors to the food
- Insomnia – you should know that this device impacts and causes damage to the brain
- Cancer – the radiation from the microwave ovens accumulate in the human body and can be the cause for cancer
- Fatigue – the microwave ovens can be the cause for fatigue and obesity as well
- It eliminates antioxidants – the microwave ovens destroy the antioxidant compounds in the foods, which usually results in increased risk of cholesterol and heart attacks
This means that you should be more careful and avoid using these harmful devices. You should always opt for much safer and better option. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.