Coca-Cola is the most valuable brand in history,also it’s the second most recognized phrase in the world after “hello.”
Although Coke attempts to portray itself as a socially and environmentally conscious company, the reality is that it’s deeply connected to pollution and water shortages.
Additionally, the acidity of Coke has led many to question the toxicity of the product, relating to long-term human health, as its pH rating is only one point higher than that of battery acid.
In a study was found that people who were consuming at least one soda a day has a 44% higher risk of developing metabolic syndrome.
Those who were drrinking at least one soda per day also have:
-31 percent greater risk of becoming obese;
-30 percent higher risk of having a larger waistline;
-25 percent higher risk of developing high blood triglycerides or high blood sugar;
-32 percent greater risk of having low levels of good cholesterol;
-a trend toward an increased risk of high blood pressure.
Also the people has 48% greater risk of heart attack or stroke it they’re consuming one or more sodas per day, as compared to those that don’t drink it every day or at all.
Drinking Coke also can lead to respiratory disorders as COPD and asthma.
10 HOUSEHOLD USES FOR COKE
The coke it is not good for the human body, but the extreme acidity of Coke makes it excellent cleaning agent.
On the scale pH of 0 to 7 is acidic, and from 7 to 14 is alkaline. The pH level of battery acid is a 1, and pure water is having a pH of 7. It’s found that Coke have pH level 2,5.
Here are the 10 uses of Coke as a domestic cleaner. This is showing that Coke isn’t good for the people to consume it.
1.It can remove rust: methods include using fabric, a sponge, or even aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
2.It can help with removing blood stains from clothing and fabric.
3. It cleans oil stains from the garage floor. You should let the stain soak, than clean with water.
4. Cleans burnt pans: Just let the pan soak in the Coke, then just rinse with water.
5. You can clean your engine; The Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
6. It make the pennies to shine: You just need to soak the old pennies in Coke and the tarnish will be removed.
7. It can help with removing stains from vitreous china.
8. You can clean your toilet: Just pour around bowl, then leave it for a while and flush clean.
9.Coke and aluminum foil are bringing Chrome to a high shine.
10.Also Coke can strip paint off metal furniture. You just need to soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface.
Coca-Cola is a product that has many uses. But the best uses of this product are not associated with consuming it!