Organic coconut oil restores and recovers your body and fills it up with great energy. The great thing is that it helps you get rid of stubborn fat at the same time.
Saturated fats in coconut oil stimulate a process of thermogenesis and help the body to burn fatty deposits. We give you a few easy ways to use coconut oil as a food supplement.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil to your meals after you exercise. This will help the body burn more fat and restore the muscles, as explained by Optimum Anabolic.
- Need an instant energy kick in the morning? Spread a teaspoon of coconut oil on a slice of warm bread or toast. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top for an extra flavor. Coconut oil melts perfectly when exposed to warmer temperatures.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to your pre-exercise drink, preferably half an hour before you start your workout session. This will provide an excellent hormone balance, and it will regenerate your muscles, which gives you an extra energy. This is actually a tip from ‘Homemade Supplement Secrets,’ by Jeff Anderson.
- When combined together, coconut oil and whey do miracles for your muscles. Add them to your smoothie, and enjoy their power.
- Use coconut oil capsules if the taste of coconut oil is too strong for you. You need 1-3 grams after every meal.
- Here comes the tasty part. Add some coconut oil to your desserts. This will increase your insulin production, and your body will start melting fat instead of accumulating it, which means that you can eat your dessert without gaining weight.
- Use coconut oil to cook your meat, regardless of whether you are preparing chicken, steak, fish or any other kind. It is not like the other oils, and it does not harm the body. Coconut oil does not turn acidic when exposed to high temperatures, and it bears heat quite well.