Every now and then a little caffeine is warranted to wake you up. While straight coffee can cause stomach irritability, jitters and an inevitable crash, adding a few items to it can help it to replenish you, wake you up, and ward off any negative side effects.
This recipe will be easy on your stomach, and will give you a healthy jolt of energy to keep you going all day!
A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week
Makes a pitcher for the week
- half a teaspoon of cardamom
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 cups of roast or herbal coffee
- half a teaspoon of nutmeg
- 10 dates
- 1 cup of vanilla powder
- 2 cups of coconut milk
How to make:
- Brew the coffee with the spices
- With a blender, mix the coffee, the coconut milk, the dates and the vanilla powder at a high speed until the mixture becomes smooth.
- wake up each morning and have this super tasty beverage that wakes you up, gives you energy and makes you feel pleased, with no signs of crash