Avocados are the favorite fruit of numerous people around the world! However, today, we will reveal the top 10 reasons why you should love it even more and consume it on a daily basis!
- The fiber in avocados is beneficial for the gut
Avocados are a great choice in case you suffer from issues such as constipation. These fruits contain 80% dietary fiber, which is extremely beneficial for the gut.
- Avocados contain 20 important vitamins and minerals
The consumption of avocados may significantly protect your health as these fruits contain numerous vitamins and minerals. An avocado a day may provide all the nutrients you need. This is what can you consume in a cup of avocados:
- Potassium – 21 % of Daily Value
- Folate – 30 % of Daily Value
- Vitamin C – 25 % of Daily Value
- Vitamin K – 39 % of Daily Value
- Vitamin E – 16 % of Daily Value
- Potassium in avocados reduces blood pressure
Avocados are high in potassium which effectively relaxes the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
- Avocados prevent heart diseases
Avocados are high in antioxidants, and may reduce the body cholesterol, so they successfully prevent heart diseases.
- Arthritis relief
Avocados have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, so they are perfect in the case of arthritis.
- Avocados have anti-inflammatory properties
According to newest research, increased body inflammation is the root of almost all diseases. Moreover, an American study proved that flavonoids and polyphenols in avocados effectively inflammations.
- Vitamin A in avocados enhances your vision
Avocados are high in different forms of this vitamin, which is extremely beneficial for your vision.
- It maintains the levels of bad cholesterol low
These fruits are high in unsaturated, or good, fats, which reduce the bad cholesterol levels.
- Avocados are excellent for the skin
Avocados are abundant in antioxidants such as polyphenols and flavonoids, which help in the reduction of oxidative stress- body toxins. Namely, oxidative stress accelerates the aging process. Furthermore, avocados are also high in vitamin C, which rejuvenates the skin and prevents wrinkles.
- Avocados lower the risk of cancer
According to a research conducted at the University of California, the regular consumption of avocados reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
So, do you like avocados even more now?