Commonplace and cheap but possessing extraordinary healing properties, raw potato juice is an extraordinary potion with huge healing capacities.
It is widely used in treating gastritis, colic and gastric ulcer.
Legend says that during the First World War a group of starving German soldiers were restricted to an exclusive diet of raw potatoes. The results were amazing: soldiers suffering from gastric problems healed miraculously. After the war, the physician J. F. Magerl started to treat patients suffering from gastric problems with raw potato juice. After 10 days of treatment, the symptoms subsided in the majority of his patients. Whether this story is an urban legend or not, one thing is sure: raw potato juice is an excellent natural remedy.
Benefits of Potato Juice
- Potato Juice is very alkaline and works to alkalize the body in order to prevent diseases such as cardiovascular disease and even cancer.
- Potato Juice is a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent work well for arthritis and all the other forms of inflammatory disease aches and pains, especially joint pain and back pain. And Potato Juice will increase circulation to every area of the body.
- Potato Juice can help you lose weight, take one cup of Potato Juice in the morning before breakfast… and in the evening 2 to 3 hours before going to bed. Potato Juice doesn’t taste that great… so make sure to mix it with other juices like carrot juice and add some honey so it tastes great!
- Potato Juice is great for eczema and even acne helping to clear up your skin in no time.
- Potato Juice lowers cholesterol too… and in general improves your over all state of health and well being.
- Potato Juice works wonders for gout… flushing out the uric acid from your body.
- Dry skin may not respond to lotions or creams. To treat this, drink one glass of potato juice daily. It will protect your skin from the toxins in your body.
- Potato Juice also works well as a inexpensive detoxing agent too. Want to flush out your liver and gallbladder then give Potato Juice a try. And Potato Juice has been used in Japan and other places in the world to treat hepatitis with good success.
- Increase its taste by adding carrot juice or herbs like sage, nettle, and spirulina.
- Always use ripe, spot free, new sprout potatoes.
- Avoid drinking this juice if you have stomach trouble.
- Potato juice may lead to diarrhea in some cases.